Terence Crawford meets Amir Khan in tonight’s ESPN pay-per-view main event.
Tonight at 9 pm ET, ESPN jumps into the pay-per-view game with a four-fight show headlined by Terence Crawford taking on Amir Khan for Crawford’s WBO welterweight title.
Prelim coverage will begin at 6 pm ET on ESPN2. Wil Esco will be on the call for the pay-per-view fights.
Crawford is considered one of the sport’s top pound-for-pound fighters, and pundits and fans see this matchup with Khan as something of a mismatch, though Khan is a talented fighter.
The pay-per-view undercard features lightweight prospect Teofimo Lopez facing former European champion Edis Tatli, featherweight prospect Shakur Stevenson stepping up against Christopher Diaz, and lightweight Felix Verdejo, once considered a top prospect, matched against Bryan Vasquez in the opener.
The prelim portion of the show will be headlined by junior middleweights Carlos Adames and Frank Galarza, plus we’ll see bantamweight prospect Lawrence Newton and junior middleweight prospect Vikas Krishan of India.
Here’s the full card:
ESPN2, 6:00 pm ET
- Carlos Adames (16-0, 13 KO) vs Frank Galarza (20-2-2, 12 KO), junior middleweights, 10 rounds
- Lawrence Newton (11-0, 7 KO) vs Jonathan Garza (7-2, 2 KO), bantamweights, 6 rounds
- Vikas Krishan (1-0, 1 KO) vs Noah Kidd (3-1-1, 2 KO), junior middleweights, 6 rounds
- Edgar Berlanga (9-0, 9 KO) vs Samir dos Santos Barbosa (37-15-3, 26 KO), super middleweights, 8 rounds
- Larry Fryers (9-1, 3 KO) vs Dakota Polley (5-2, 2 KO), junior welterweights, 4 or 6 rounds
Pay-Per-View, 9:00 pm ET
- Terence Crawford (34-0, 25 KO) vs Amir Khan (33-4, 20 KO), welterweights, 12 rounds
- Teofimo Lopez (12-0, 10 KO) vs Edis Tatli (31-2, 10 KO), lightweights, 12 rounds
- Shakur Stevenson (10-0, 6 KO) vs Christopher Diaz (24-1, 16 KO), featherweights, 10 rounds
- Felix Verdejo (24-1, 16 KO) vs Bryan Vasquez (37-3, 20 KO), lightweights, 10 rounds