Romero Duno takes on Juan Antonio Rodriguez in tonight’s main event, streaming live and airing on TV.
Tonight will have the latest edition of Golden Boy DAZN Thursday Night Fights, which again, DOES NOT air on DAZN, but through free streams online and also regional sports networks.
The RingTV.com stream will begin at 7:40 pm ET with the prelim fights, and the Facebook stream goes live at 10:00 pm ET. The regional networks are too many to list here. To find out if you have a channel with the show, click here.
The main event this evening is a lightweight matchup between Filipino Romero Duno (19-1, 15 KO) against Mexico’s Juan Antonio Rodriguez (30-7, 26 KO). The fight is set for 10 rounds. Duno is usually quite fun to watch, and Rodriguez is coming off of an upset of Mercito Gesta on March 21, which was the debut of this series.
For the hell of it, here’s the tale of the tape for the main event:
The co-feature will pit featherweight prospect Manny Robles III (17-0, 8 KO) against Rigoberto Hermosillo (11-0-1, 8 KO) in another 10-round fight.
Again, I know these fights aren’t for everyone, but the series has been pretty damn fun so far, and it’s worth checking out if you’re looking to expand your horizons a bit on a Thursday night.
Here’s the full lineup and run order:
RingTV.com (7:40 pm ET)
- Kevin Anton (debut) vs Lashawn Alcocks (1-5, 0 KO), welterweights, 4 rounds
- Tenochtitlan Nava (7-1, 1 KO) vs Diuhl Olguin (13-12-3, 9 KO), featherweights, 6 rounds
- Sean Garcia (3-0, 1 KO) vs Martin Cardona (26-18, 18 KO), featherweights, 4 rounds
- Carlos Morales (17-4-3, 6 KO) vs Pedro Navarrete (30-23-3, 19 KO), lightweights, 8 rounds
RingTV.com / Facebook / Regional TV (10:00 pm ET)
- Genaro Gamez (8-0, 5 KO) vs Daniel Evangelista (20-9-2, 16 KO), junior welterweights, 8 rounds
- Manny Robles III (17-0, 8 KO) vs Rigoberto Hermosillo (11-0-1, 8 KO), featherweights, 10 rounds
- Romero Duno (19-1, 15 KO) vs Juan Antonio Rodriguez (30-7, 26 KO), lightweights, 10 rounds