Masayuki Ito will defend his WBO 130-pound title against Jamel Herring tomorrow night on ESPN.
Masayuki Ito and Jamel Herring are official for tomorrow night’s ESPN main event from Kissimmee, Florida, with Ito’s WBO 130-pound title on the line.
Ito weighed in at 129.4 and Herring, a first-time title challenger, at 129.6, both below the limit. It’s a fight our staff is split on, for what it’s worth.
The ESPN co-feature will see former two-division titleholder Jose Pedraza return in a lightweight matchup against Antonio Lozada Jr. Pedraza weighed in at 134.8, with Lozada at 134.4. Pedraza-Lozada is set for 10 rounds.
While the ESPN doubleheader goes live at 10 pm ET, the ESPN+ prelims start at 6:30 pm ET, and there are some interesting fights lined up for that portion of the card.
Here are the prelim weights:
- Jeyvier Cintron 114.6 vs Koki Eto 114.6, 10 rounds
- Adam Lopez 125.4 vs Jean Carlos Rivera 126, 10 rounds
- Henry Lebron 130.2 vs Luis Ruiz Lizarraga Jr 129.2, 6 rounds
- Marco Diaz 126.4 vs Edgard Figueroa 126.2, 4 rounds
- Orlando Gonzalez 125.6 vs Roxberg Riley 124.8, 6 rounds
- Steve Nelson 172 vs Victor Darocha 171.8, 8 rounds
- Carlos Cuadras 117.8 vs Daniel Lozano 117.8, 8 rounds
- Antonio Vargas 117.4 vs Jose Cardenas 117.6, 8 rounds
- Edgar Berlanga 161.6 vs Gyorgy Varju 157.4, 6 rounds