Anthony Joshua faces Andy Ruiz Jr in tonight’s main event from New York.
Tonight on DAZN in the US and Sky Sports Box Office in the UK, Anthony Joshua returns to defend his WBA, IBF, and WBO heavyweight titles against Andy Ruiz Jr, in Joshua’s US debut at Madison Square Garden in New York.
The show also features Callum Smith defending his WBA super middleweight title against Hassan N’Dam, and Katie Taylor and Delfine Persoon meeting to fully unify the lightweight division, plus much more.
Wil Esco will be on the round by round call for the main card starting at 8:30 pm ET, with the main event expected to start at approximately 10:15 pm ET. Prelim coverage starts at 5:30 pm ET.
Join us tonight! Sign up for DAZN if you still haven’t!
Here’s the run order:
Prelims (DAZN, 5:30 pm ET)
- (float) Diego Pacheco (3-0, 2 KO) vs Jared Chauvin (1-2, 0 KO), middleweights, 4 rounds
- (float) Austin Williams (1-0, 1 KO) vs Quadeer Jenkins (0-1, 0 KO), middleweights, 4 rounds
- Souleymane Cissokho (8-0, 6 KO) vs Vladimir Hernandez (10-3, 6 KO), middleweights, 8 rounds
- Chris Algieri (23-3, 8 KO) vs Tommy Coyle (25-4-1, 12 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- Joshua Buatsi (10-0, 8 KO) vs Marco Antonio Periban (25-4-1, 16 KO), light heavyweights, 10 rounds
- Josh Kelly (9-0, 6 KO) vs Ray Robinson (24-3-1, 12 KO), welterweights, 10 rounds
Main Card (DAZN, 8:30 pm ET)
- Katie Taylor (13-0, 6 KO) vs Delfine Persoon (43-1, 18 KO), lightweights, 10 rounds
- Callum Smith (25-0, 18 KO) vs Hassan N’Dam (37-3, 21 KO), super middleweights, 12 rounds
- Anthony Joshua (22-0, 21 KO) vs Andy Ruiz Jr (32-1, 21 KO), heavyweights, 12 rounds