Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz Jr hit the scales in New York today.
Today at 3:30 pm ET streaming live on DAZN, Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz will hit the scales for tomorrow night’s main event at Madison Square Garden, which will also stream live on DAZN, so if you’re not signed up, now’s as good a time as ever.
Joshua and Ruiz are heavyweights, of course, so it doesn’t technically really matter what they weigh, but there are plenty of other fights on the card where it does, including Callum Smith’s super middleweight title defense against Hassan N’Dam, and Katie Taylor and Delfine Persoon meeting to fully unify the lightweight division.
We’ll be here with live updates as the weigh-in rolls along, so join us and see how everyone looks in their underpants. Beach season is almost here!
DAZN (Saturday, 5:30 pm ET)
- Anthony Joshua (22-0, 21 KO) vs Andy Ruiz Jr (32-1, 21 KO), heavyweights, 12 rounds
- Callum Smith (25-0, 18 KO) vs Hassan N’Dam (37-3, 21 KO), super middleweights, 12 rounds
- Katie Taylor (13-0, 6 KO) vs Delfine Persoon (43-1, 18 KO), lightweights, 10 rounds
- Josh Kelly (9-0, 6 KO) vs Ray Robinson (24-3-1, 12 KO), welterweights, 10 rounds
- Joshua Buatsi (10-0, 8 KO) vs Marco Antonio Periban (25-4-1, 16 KO), light heavyweights, 10 rounds
- Chris Algieri (23-3, 8 KO) vs Tommy Coyle (25-4-1, 12 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- Souleymane Cissokho (8-0, 6 KO) vs Vladimir Hernandez (10-3, 6 KO), junior middleweights, 8 rounds
- Diego Pacheco (3-0, 2 KO) vs Jared Chauvin (1-2, 0 KO), middleweights, 4 rounds
- Austin Williams (1-0, 1 KO) vs Quadeer Jenkins (0-1, 0 KO), middleweights, 4 rounds