It’s a busy fight week on FOX Sports networks.
This Saturday night’s pay-per-view from AT&T Stadium in Texas is a big event for PBC and FOX Sports, with all the key fight week events airing on television, and a packed broadcast team filled with star fighters set for the event.
Here’s a quick rundown for the fight week schedule:
- Wednesday, March 13: Final press conference (5 pm ET, FS1)
- Friday, March 15: Weigh-in (3 pm ET, FS1)
- Saturday, March 16: PBC Fight Camp, Part 4 (5:30 pm ET, FOX)
- Saturday, March 16: Prefight Show (7:30 pm ET, FS1)
- Saturday, March 16: Prelims (8 pm ET, FS1/FOX Deportes)
- Saturday, March 16: Spence vs Garcia (9 pm ET, PPV)
- Sunday, March 17: Postfight Show (1 am ET, FS1)
At the desk for the various shows this week will be Chris Meyers, Shawn Porter, Ray Mancini, and Kate Abdo.
Calling the action on pay-per-view will be Kenny Albert as the play-by-play man, joined by Joe Goossen and Lennox Lewis, with Heidi Androl handling interviews and reports. Jimmy Lennon Jr will be the ring announcer, and Marcos Villegas will serve as the broadcast’s unofficial scorer.